Applications & FormsFind Helpful Documents Here
2020-2021 Licensing Season
Need Housing for next school year? We have a space with your name on it!
We still have space for the 2020-2021 school year.
Check out our Future Residents page for more information about eligibility.
The housing process for Paca & Tubman is different than the process for Towson University. Please click here for a guide to our unique process.
2020-2021 Housing Documents
- PT Housing License Sample
- PT Extended Housing License Addendum Sample
- Meningitis Waiver Sample
- Installment Payment Plan Agreement Sample**
- Financial Aid Payment Plan Agreement Sample**
PLEASE NOTE: These documents are completed electronically via e-sign. **Financial Aid and Installment Payment Plans cannot be used in conjunction with one another**
- 2020-2021 Fall & Spring Housing License Cancellation Request – Sample
- 2020-2021 Extended Housing License Cancellation Request – Sample
Our cancellation process is now electronic! Residents wishing to petition for release from their Housing License must contact the Management Office via email at PacaTubman@cocm.com to request the e-sign Housing License Cancellation Request form. Please note that the request may require supporting documentation (see list below). Release from financial responsibility is not automatic. Please contact our team via email at PacaTubman@cocm.com if you have any questions.
- Student Teaching/Internship/Practicum – Acceptance to the program and its location.
- Studying Abroad – Acceptance to the program and its location.
- Medical Withdrawal from Institution– Release letter from the TU Academic Standards Committee.
- Graduating – Graduation approval notice.
- Transferring – Acceptance letter from the College/University and your TU Registrar’s Enrollment Verification document.
- Academic Withdrawal from Institution – TU Registrar’s Enrollment Verification document.
- Academic/Judicial Dismissal – Your official dismissal letter from the University.