Applications & FormsFind Helpful Documents Here
2021-2022 Licensing Season
Need Housing for next school year? We have a space with your name on it!
To begin the licensing process, click “Apply Now!”
Check out our Future Residents page for more information about eligibility.
The housing process for Tubman & West Village 1 Houses is different than the process for Towson University. Please click here for a guide to our unique process.
2021-2022 Academic Year Rates
$8,866 per person/academic year ($4,433 per person/semester)
$9,420 per person/academic year ($4,710 per person/semester)
The forms located here are samples. and cannot be submitted. All forms are sent electronically for signing.
- Fee Schedule: By default, all students are assumed to be paying out of pocket until we’ve been informed otherwise. We’ll reach out in the summer to find out how you plan to pay. (Fee Schedule attached)
If you wish for another option than the default Semester plan, forms and due dates are provided below.
- Installment Plan Instructions will be sent out throughout the summer. Please do not print. (Installment form sample attached)
- Financial Aid Agreement **(Amounts uncovered by aid are due by 8/28/2021 (fall) and by 1/29/2022 (spring). Instructions will be sent out throughout the summer. (Financial Aid form sample attached)
- Fall Aid payment is due by 9/24/2021
- Spring Aid payment is due by 2/25/2022
- Payment for Fall due by 8/28/2021
- Payment for spring due by 1/29/2022
- Online Payment Instructions
- Accepted Forms of Payment
- All major credit/debit cards (2.5% service fee)
- Bank Draft (service fee waived)
- Checks/Money Orders
- **NO CASH**
PLEASE NOTE: These documents are completed electronically via e-sign. **Financial Aid and Installment Payment Plans cannot be used in conjunction with one another**
- 2020-2021 Fall & Spring Housing License Cancellation Request – Sample
- 2020-2021 Extended Housing License Cancellation Request – Sample
Our cancellation process is now electronic! Residents wishing to petition for release from their Housing License must contact the Management Office via email at PacaTubman@cocm.com to request the e-sign Housing License Cancellation Request form. Please note that the request may require supporting documentation (see list below). Release from financial responsibility is not automatic and nor is it guaranteed. Please contact our team via email at PacaTubman@cocm.com if you have any questions.
- Student Teaching/Internship/Practicum – Acceptance to the program and its location.
- Studying Abroad – Acceptance to the program and its location.
- Medical Withdrawal from Institution– Release letter from the TU Academic Standards Committee.
- Graduating – Graduation approval notice.
- Transferring – Acceptance letter from the College/University and Management will pull the TU Registrar’s Enrollment Verification document once add/drop period has concluded for the semester.
- Academic Withdrawal from Institution – Management will pull the TU Registrar’s Enrollment Verification document once add/drop period has concluded for the semester.
- Academic/Judicial Dismissal – Your official dismissal letter from the University.
I need a cancellation form
*Release as soon as possible: The resident is requesting to petition to be released from the remaining portion of their Housing License. If approved for release, the resident’s existing Housing License will be cancelled, they will no longer have a space at Tubman & West Village 1 Houses for the current academic year, and they will be expected to vacate by a specific date identified by Management.
**Release for 2021-2022: The resident is requesting to petition to be released from the 2021-2022 Academic License. If approved for release, the resident’s entire Housing License will be canceled, they will no longer have a space at Millennium Hall for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Release from financial responsibility is not automatic and nor is it guaranteed.