Current Residents

Resident Portal and Helpful Information

Resident Portal

Pay Rent, Submit a Maintenance Request, and More

Resident Portal registration is now OPEN

Contact Us

Apply Now!

Helpful Information

Full-Time Student Requirement

Residents of Tubman & West Village 1 Houses must be enrolled as a full-time student at all times (12 credits for Undergraduate). If you feel that you may need to withdraw from a course, and you are at risk of dropping below the full-time requirement, please reach out to the Capstone leasing team via email at to discuss your options.

Payment Plans

Housing costs are billed through Tubman & West Village 1 directly and will not appear on a students’ TU bill. Capstone offers 3 payment plans for the billing of their rent:

Semesterly: Students who sign a Housing License are defaulted to this payment plan. The License Fee is split in half with one payment due in August and the other due in January.

Financial Aid: Students whose aid package exceeds their TU bill, entitling them to a refund check that they would like to apply to their PT housing bill. Student need to complete the Financial Aid Payment Plan Form and submit the supporting documentation.

Installments: Students who would like to divide the License Fee over the course of their license term. Student need to complete the Installment Payment Plan Form. There is an additional fee for this payment method.

How To Submit A Maintenance Request

To submit you online Work Order, you’ll need to first register your account on our Resident Portal.

To register, click the Resident Portal link above, If it is your first time visiting the portal, you’ll need to click the “Register Now!” then fill in the requested information. It may take up to two business days to have your registration approved. If you need your registration approved sooner please contact the Capstone Main Office. If you have already registered, just enter your email address and password to login. Once you are logged in, just click on “Submit a Maintenance Request” and follow the instructions. See our guide for step-by-step instructions. 

If you have any questions or technical problems, please contact 410-704-7484 or for assistance.

Room Changes

After check-in, there is a two-week waiting period before Residents can request to move to another room.

To request a room change, Residents must first speak to their Resident Assistant (RA) about the process. A formal request must then be submitted to the Residence Life Coordinator (RLC) of Tubman & West Village 1 Houses. The RLC will discuss with the resident the available options and explain the proper procedure.

Residents may not move into any room without the RLC’s written approval (including moving belongings). Unapproved moves will result in you having to return to your original room assignment, and Residents will be charged an improper room change fee.

When a space becomes available in a room, the remaining resident must keep the empty side of the room tidy. A new Resident may be assigned to this room/bed space at any time.

Renewal Intention Process